Friday, September 4, 2015

"L o v e"

Sometimes I think  that "love " is exist for some lucky people.  don’t you realize?  Its hard to  find someone you love and love you back, In my view  there's no balance feeling, I mean love is when  that felling has completely 100%, but in my life It just happen less than 100% like, I just love him 46%, and he loves me less than my feeling, or the opposite… always like that.  But can you see Angelina Jolie and Brad pitt? Victoria Beckham and David? John Lennon and Yoko??? It looks like they have no 100% feeling, but 200%, because they give their love truly 100% for each other,  So amazing right? I thought They are a lucky people.



The lame old quotes said that "everyone always have true love"   and let's think about the dead people? How about their true love? They didn’t have?  Poor them,aren't they?  And how about the broke-traumatic people? They didn’t believe that love is still exist, they think the word love is bullshit.  The world seems really unfair right?? 

I'm agree about the unfair things ,But in deep inside my heart I believe that God is exist, so do God's love, When I feel so desperate and broken I just remember the infinity of God's love, God always give everything that we deserve, we just need  realize, God don't need your thanks word, God never forced us to do many things like what the people thinking about God, God just forced us to shared happiness, stop hurting people, and share the love. And I love God so much.
Every bad things which come to my life, never disturb my feeling to God.
I don't care if you're an atheists or Disbelief in God, but if you're in that group, just poor you..... Whatever religion that u have, loving God is the Best feeling ever!

Sorry out of topic
The way to run from this unfair things is, believe in a door, there's so many unlocked door that you should try, but you are too focus with the locked door, so that’s why this world seems so unfair.  If you feel never get the love from someone that  you love, you should realize that love is not only for the human, you could love the sky, the air, the puppies, children, parents, friends, love is everywhere, not forced in one place and one things  (a woman/man).



If you never changed your mind, you always feel so desperate all the time, and wasted your life,
We only love once, share your love for everyone and everything who's deserved, not something that make your heart broke and make  you hate your self

Love isn't complicated if you use it wholeheartedly, never expect the feedback, just shared the good things
Stop hating people, stop thinking that you should better than everyone, you're not a predator who's need to attract the prey. Respect everyone, think that what if you live  alone,  spread more love, than we do hate



Sincerely, the loveless woman


No comments:

Post a Comment