Friday, October 9, 2015

Da real New Life :pmis

i would tell if my life is quite happy here lol :p
i wash my cloth for my own (finally) i feel the real being a "kost an girl"
my hand turn into a lil bit rough becase of detergent effect :p but really worth it, i just enjoying my life right now
bintaro quite comfy place in Jakarta, i mean just a normal city, with low police like u re legal not wearing helmet here :p
just out of topic, i would share some photos that i have shared in my another social media, but it wont hurt anyone if i repost again right? :p
silly pict, it was candid, with y hidden camera, when i got arrived from school 

me with wednesday uniform



classmate selfies :p day girls out:p


kebendaharaan negara, my faculty

bintaro jaya Xchange foodcourt

selfies before go to campus :p
candid by lzlagit
 just tha, because i have no idea with what to write, i just want share my happines here lol, Couldn't stop say thank to God with everything God gives to me



No comments:

Post a Comment