Friday, September 4, 2015

God where are you?

I know You are here
Always here
Although when I'm doing some  bad thing
I know You see

I feel Your warm hug when I feel completely lonely
And you know my favorite time everyday is when I have a small talking  with You
When on the road, we talked about trees, the weather, and You always listened all my complain
My random thought about everything
I feel the joys  when the wind blowing, and I know it was Your whispered
It seems like You told me that You listened all my crap

But…..
Don’t U know, what I feel right now?
Do You run away from me?
Or maybe I am totally bored enough to make You stay
Or You tired with all the bad things that I ever had

Because You stop whispering on me
The sky always spread the hatred look on me

I really miss You God
You are the best pal I ever had
Keeping all my secret for year to year maybe till I'm dead
Easy to forgive
Calming my nerve
Bring me the joy and make my self safe every time

I don’t know god, stop dissapering from me
I need You so much
I feel the world against me right now
But I believe that someday
We have really a goodtime to doing something together as always
And forever


God please stop laughing!! I am not kidding
Am I wrong because I tell You I love You everyday?
Maybe I am like a bit  bitchy  to say sorry for my mistakes for a millions time

Thanks for always being in my side
Be there for me
Today and I hope forever I love You God
You should know that
You must know about it
And  You always know it<3


Sincerely, Your badass lilgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment